WeldTech 3‐D Full Body Harness #7039
A full body harness you can trust when welding at heights. The webbing of this harness is manufactured from an OSHA and ANSI approved Nomex/Kevlar blend that exhibit flame and char resistant properties. The 7039 features 3 alloy steel D-rings and alloy steel buckles and adjusters. Those are expected features you bet your life on when welding up high.
- Flame and char-resistant Nomex®/Kevlar® blend webbing
- Twin torso keepers for stowing idle lanyard connectors
- Paired friction roller adjusters on front torso
- Label covers
- Load impact indicators
This harness allow for adjustment at 5 points on the harness.
- 1 Adjuster across the chest to allow a better lateral fit
- 2 Adjusters at the midsection to allow a snug shoulder to leg fit
- 2 Quick connect buckle and adjustments around the thighs.
- Webbing: Nomex/Kevlar blend; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D‐Rings: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs.
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32‐2004, Z359.1‐2007, Z359.12‐2009
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
- Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D‐Rings.