3M 8210 Disposable Respirator, N95, Universal, Case of 160
3M™ Particulate Respirator 8210, N95 is designed to help provide protection against certain non-oil based particulates. Lightweight construction provides comfort and contributes to longer wear time. Advanced electret media makes breathing easier and cooler. Adjustable nose clip provides a custom and secure seal. Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- SKU: 70070614394
- Case of 8 boxes containing 20 masks each
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.