8354LEY3, 8354LEY3A, and 8354LEY3D
8354LEY3- 6' Leading Edge Lanyard Y-Leg for 100% Tie-Off; Steel Snap hook and Rebar Hooks.
8354LEY3A- 6' Leading Edge Lanyard Y-Leg for 100% Tie-Off; Aluminum Snap Hook and Rebar Hooks.
8354LEY3D- 6' Leading Edge Lanyard Y-Leg for 100% Tie-Off; Steel Snap Hook Tie-Off and Steel Rebar Hook Connectors with D-ring for SRD attachment.
- Can be used with foot-level and overhead tie-offs for 6’ or 12’ free fall
- ¼” heavy duty abrasion and cut resistant steel cable for long life
- Lifeline cable tested on a .005 radius sharpened steel edge
- Red protective PVC cover on the cable provides easy identification of a Leading Edge lanyard
- 12’ free fall energy absorber designed to limit fall forces to 1,800 lbs. with average arrest forces of 1,350 lbs. in the event of a fall
- The patented WrapPack cover protects the energy absorber from harsh environmental conditions and day-to-day use and offers a protected window to allow visual inspection of the internal webbing
- Single-leg and twin-leg options are available with various connectors to meet the needs of various jobs
- Twin-leg lanyards offer 100% tie-off
- A lightweight and affordable Leading Edge solution
- User Capacity – ANSI: 130 to 310 lbs