ROOFER'S KITS 8595A Roofers Kits
7016 Harness; 8150 Vertical Lifeline, 8368 Shock Absorbing Lanyard with Trailing Grab; 7410 Roof Anchor.
CONTRACTOR 7016 Standard, Non-belted
1 Back D-ring; Tongue Buckle Legs and Mating Buckle Chest.
- 5 points of adjustment (chest, legs and torso)
- Torso keeper for stowing idle lanyard connector
- Paired mating buckle adjusters on front torso.
VERTICAL LIFELINES 8150 Rope
5/8" Premium Polyester Rope; with 1 Snap Hook and Braid-end.
- 3-strand construction provides low elongation and durability
- Abrasion, UV and chemical resistant for long life
ROPE GRAB SETS 8368 Rope Grab Lanyard Set
Single Leg; ViewPack™; with Self-Tracking Rope Grab; 1 Snap Hook; For 5/8" Rope.
- Integral energy absorber and rope grab set
- Self-tracking design provides ease of vertical movement on a rope lifeline
- Locks onto the rope lifeline at the onset of a fall event
ROOFING 7410 Temporary Reusable Anchor
Reusable, Hinged Roof Anchor with Heavy Duty D-ring; Includes Nails
- Heavy-duty alloy steel plates and D-ring
- Reusable when attached with screws
- Holes marked for use with either nails or screws
- Hinged design conforms to most roof peaks