Ansell Solvex® 37-165 Versatile 15" Chemical Gloves
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No inner cotton flocking ,reducing risk of lint contamination and making it ideal for production areas sensitive to the introduction of external impurities.
- Sandpatch finish giving the glove a smooth surface that decreases indirect costs ,thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts
- Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance
- Provides superb comfort for the wearer
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600).
- Combining superb value and quality.
- High performance nitrile compound provides an outstanding combination of chemical resistance and strength.
- The glove offers a far superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection compared with rubber or neoprene gloves
- Will not swell, weaken or degrade, and does not promote contact dermatitis
- High levels of flexibility, comfort and dexterity.
- Suitable for heavy-duty cleaning applications
|AVAILABLE SIZES||7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11|
|LENGTH||380 mm/ 15 inches|