WEST CHESTER 4033 CLASS 3 HI-VIS RAIN SUIT
The West Chester 4033 Hi-viz class E rain bib overalls and the WW4033J Class 3 Hi-Viz rain jacket are bundled together for a complete ANSI class 3 rain suit.
This economical rain suit is perfect for road crews where visibility can mean the difference in life and death. Especially when it's raining. With 2" reflective stripes at all appendages, this rain suit provides 360° visibility.
The jacket and bib are made from a PolyOxford material specially treated with a polyurethane coating providing maximum waterproofing. The West Chester WW4033J jacket is comfortable too. The corduroy collar means there won't be any rubbery rain suit seams rubbing your neck.
The bib overalls feature adjustable straps and quick connect buckles so you're not fooling around with them when you seriously gotta drop a deuce.
- Removable lime green hood has four snaps and chin strap for secure fit.
- Two reflective stripes on each arm; above and below the elbow
- Two reflective stripes horizontally around the torso
- Two reflective stripes over the shoulders
- 5 Snap front closures,
- 2 flapped front pockets with Snap closures to secure valuables.
- Corduroy collar
- 2" reflective strips
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
- Quick release buckles
- Single Snap fly
- Road Work
- Survey Crews
ANSI Class 3; ISEA 107-2004